The Legends Of A Mythical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Keywords

Latest topics
» Weird Meeting (PG-13)
Angelo Aella Templete EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:12 pm by Angelo Aella

» Sara Strawberii Template
Angelo Aella Templete EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:14 pm by Angelo Aella

» Getting things ready
Angelo Aella Templete EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:35 pm by Feoria Blackgale

» Don't run away from fear
Angelo Aella Templete EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:16 am by Feoria Blackgale

» Fight For Freedom
Angelo Aella Templete EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:48 pm by Feoria Blackgale

» My. First walk
Angelo Aella Templete EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:12 pm by Scarlet Blade Red

» Cleofaptra templete
Angelo Aella Templete EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:04 pm by Angelo Aella

» Fallon The Fallen Wolf template
Angelo Aella Templete EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:07 pm by Angelo Aella

» Another update
Angelo Aella Templete EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:37 pm by Angelo Aella

Latest topics
» Weird Meeting (PG-13)
Angelo Aella Templete EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:12 pm by Angelo Aella

» Sara Strawberii Template
Angelo Aella Templete EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:14 pm by Angelo Aella

» Getting things ready
Angelo Aella Templete EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:35 pm by Feoria Blackgale

» Don't run away from fear
Angelo Aella Templete EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:16 am by Feoria Blackgale

» Fight For Freedom
Angelo Aella Templete EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:48 pm by Feoria Blackgale

» My. First walk
Angelo Aella Templete EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:12 pm by Scarlet Blade Red

» Cleofaptra templete
Angelo Aella Templete EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:04 pm by Angelo Aella

» Fallon The Fallen Wolf template
Angelo Aella Templete EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:07 pm by Angelo Aella

» Another update
Angelo Aella Templete EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:37 pm by Angelo Aella

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Angelo Aella Templete

2 posters

Go down

Angelo Aella Templete Empty Angelo Aella Templete

Post by Feoria Blackgale Fri May 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Name: Angelo Aella

Mortal Family: Unknown

Power: Umbrakinesis
Ability to create or manipulate darkness, often by mentally accessing a dimension of dark energy.

History: As a young kid the world has just shown its face to me. Ever since I lost my brother, I room around alone in this lost world. The frequent flashes of my fear tear at my body as the nights falls. Then in the dead of night they came. Raging through my room then destroying the few things I had the clutched my face. In blinding rage I lost myself. After a while I stood once more to realist that the land I stand on was wiped of the face of the earth. To where it went...I don't know. Walking of toward the woods I found a Gantlet with a note on it. It read..."I Hope This Helps You On Your Journey...". Guess its time to find my answers and learn who I really am...

Physical Appearance: 6'2 black male slender built. Jet black dreeds with blood red highlights and white tips. Side burns shaved off and now chin hair. Light hair on arms and legs.

Personality: Silent fearful of everything around. Shy upon first meeting but, grow to be a loud goofy being. Has heart and dedication to anything and everything he has to do but, hate being forced upon anything. Questions the lives of those who don't see the things he does but, never resorts to violence. Aggressive when messing with personal belongings.

Fatal Flaw: : When pushed to the break of sanity...he cuts off all emotions and goes into a "rage mode" like a self defense. This mode is blinds him from anything and anyone that is close to him. With the addition of not being able to do anything other than fight one person at a time in this mode, he not in control with his motion. Another way into this mode is when friends or people he know lives get in danger. In turn he become very psychotic and maniacal towards the inflictor.

Talents: Strategist and excellent with a scythe. Can summon the dead(Not right now but, hopefully, sometime in the future.)

Weapons: Long 5'2 scythe with a golden hilt, double blade and long chain wrapped around waist.(Can also extend with the head of blade by firing ,Blade locked onto a chain, to reach or get to higher altitudes)(Family heir loom turned weapon). Golden gantlet.

Other: Dark night alone, as the winter breeze blows her harsh breath upon the world. Lost the boy clashed with the beast of the forest. Mother no where around an father in the unknown, only he could save himself. That when the bear came. Five hours of running...five hours of climbing...five hours of life clinging by a thread. Falling from a root that stocked itself on the ground below. That is when it clicked..."Life is meaningless..." The world turn dark and when he awoke...He soaked himself in the blood of the bear...
"Come to the underworld with me..."
Can't stand the darkness for he believe his father come for him in the dead of night, in turn he sleeps with his scythe.
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale
Admin

Character sheet
Allies: Blazen
Experience Level:
Angelo Aella Templete Left_bar_bleue50/1000Angelo Aella Templete Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Weapons:

Back to top Go down

Angelo Aella Templete Empty Re: Angelo Aella Templete

Post by Angelo Aella Sun May 25, 2014 12:44 pm

Accepted
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella
Admin

Character sheet
Allies: Tripple D
Experience Level:
Angelo Aella Templete Left_bar_bleue50/1000Angelo Aella Templete Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Weapons:

https://latheruna.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum