The Legends Of A Mythical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Keywords

Latest topics
» Weird Meeting (PG-13)
Fight For Freedom EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:12 pm by Angelo Aella

» Sara Strawberii Template
Fight For Freedom EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:14 pm by Angelo Aella

» Getting things ready
Fight For Freedom EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:35 pm by Feoria Blackgale

» Don't run away from fear
Fight For Freedom EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:16 am by Feoria Blackgale

» Fight For Freedom
Fight For Freedom EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:48 pm by Feoria Blackgale

» My. First walk
Fight For Freedom EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:12 pm by Scarlet Blade Red

» Cleofaptra templete
Fight For Freedom EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:04 pm by Angelo Aella

» Fallon The Fallen Wolf template
Fight For Freedom EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:07 pm by Angelo Aella

» Another update
Fight For Freedom EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:37 pm by Angelo Aella

Latest topics
» Weird Meeting (PG-13)
Fight For Freedom EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:12 pm by Angelo Aella

» Sara Strawberii Template
Fight For Freedom EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:14 pm by Angelo Aella

» Getting things ready
Fight For Freedom EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:35 pm by Feoria Blackgale

» Don't run away from fear
Fight For Freedom EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:16 am by Feoria Blackgale

» Fight For Freedom
Fight For Freedom EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:48 pm by Feoria Blackgale

» My. First walk
Fight For Freedom EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:12 pm by Scarlet Blade Red

» Cleofaptra templete
Fight For Freedom EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:04 pm by Angelo Aella

» Fallon The Fallen Wolf template
Fight For Freedom EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:07 pm by Angelo Aella

» Another update
Fight For Freedom EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:37 pm by Angelo Aella

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Fight For Freedom

3 posters

Go down

Fight For Freedom Empty Fight For Freedom

Post by Angelo Aella Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:36 pm

The Night came like any other and the wind picked up speed. Tying on my shoes in the living room I got ready to to take on this new battle. This battle was going to be a hard one but, I hope for the best and graved my scythe. Everyone else was getting ready in there own ways but, I have everything I needed. Looking out the window remembering yesterday when I spent my time getting supplies for this. I piked up Six paint hand Semtex, a pint of paint, and a pack of gum.
Now the storm was coming and the perfect time to invade entered. "Hey, everyone get down here. I want to go though the plan one more time before we dash out."
Graving the stuff I needed, I rolled out the map that Feoria had gotten and played it out one more time.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella
Admin

Character sheet
Allies: Tripple D
Experience Level:
Fight For Freedom Left_bar_bleue50/1000Fight For Freedom Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Weapons:

https://latheruna.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Fight For Freedom Empty Re: Fight For Freedom

Post by Feoria Blackgale Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:46 pm

Walking around in my room I started to get ready for the upcoming battle. I knew this was going to be easy...
"How to get that other girl to back off with out disrupting the mission".
That was the hard one. She had no clue in the matter. She was fully armed an ready. Plus spending the while day from 12am to 12am recording the moments she felt that this was going to be easy. That's when the boy called. Rushing down the stairs she knew it was time.
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale
Admin

Character sheet
Allies: Blazen
Experience Level:
Fight For Freedom Left_bar_bleue50/1000Fight For Freedom Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Weapons:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Blade Red Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:57 pm

"Oh god, this is happening," Red was ready but scary at the same time. She was just looking out the window. Watching the moon just shine. When the boy calls for us. Her heart stopped, as she walked down the stairs. "I am ready, I was born ready, we do this as a team and leave aa a team," Red looked them all in the eyes. Then gave the boy the look to go ahead with his plan.
Scarlet Blade Red
Scarlet Blade Red

Character sheet
Allies: Red
Experience Level:
Fight For Freedom Left_bar_bleue30/1000Fight For Freedom Empty_bar_bleue  (30/1000)
Weapons:

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:08 pm

The boy looked at the two. Roling out the map, he started to get ready to explain everything one more time.
"Look, at the towers in the front. The two guard towers I can handle with no problem. When we get there I going to need one of you two break through the front gate that sits in the middle of the towers. Once that is done we will have an exit root. Then when we get in we will divide there. Feoria, you will do to the guards quarters and destroy them all. I don't want to be running out an get sucker punch from the back. Red, your going to the users. The captives if you will. Smash all the cages and get out of there. I will go to the security and help you both to and from the drop zone. We will have one hour before the whole facility is on lock down and everyone is after us. If you have a question now is your time to ask."
The boy looked at the two an saw there was no need for questions.
"Ok then Its time to go, we head out."
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Level:
Weapons:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:21 pm

Taking the lead, the girl walked out side with everyone following. Jumping into her car the other two did the same an drove off. The drive was about 15mins so everyone had enough time to relax an get ready. Passing BK then some 7eleven. After a bit of driving the group finally got to where they wanted to get to.
She walked out an passed done transmitters out. "With this we can keep in contact with each other. Let's get this done people." She said as she put it in. It was launch day.
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Level:
Weapons:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Blade Red Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:28 pm

Red looked at them both,"we got this, our fight for freedom." The Angelo and Feoria gave a quick nod. Then we separated. "I just hope nothing pops up," she thinks out quietly jogging behind them.

Last edited by Scarlet Blade Red on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scarlet Blade Red
Scarlet Blade Red

Character sheet
Experience Level:
Fight For Freedom Left_bar_bleue30/1000Fight For Freedom Empty_bar_bleue  (30/1000)
Weapons:

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:02 pm

Dashing off, he use the shadows to transport himself up the wall. Like a reaper in the night he split all the men at the top in half clearing the post. Throwing the torn bodies off the side of the railing. He waited until the other two broke through the gate. Launching the chain attached to his scythe he swing across to the main building and destroyed every breathing person in the court yard. Only the screams of the helpless people could be heard from beyond the gate as the gory blood bath went on. It was a bloody sight with heads and limbs everywhere. Death wreaked it's foul smell all over. The boy was covered in blood as he waited for the others broke throw the gate.
Covered in blood he smiled then walked to the main building. "Death, Darkness and Destruction!"
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Level:
Weapons:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:10 pm

After passing throw the fate only a glimpse at the not smile was spotted before he turned to the main building. She walked up to see why he was smiling. She stepped into a puddle of blood. Looking close, she was this was no battle. This was a massacre. She felt the urge to scream like never before. Walking across the torn bodies an a head slip feet away from it's body she finally got to the main door. Sliding the card key she got picked up from one of the corpus she opened the door.
"Lets just do our jobs."
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Level:
Weapons:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Blade Red Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:24 pm

"Nice, high five," Red ran up and gave the boy a high five, but the boy didn't five back. After a moment she then ran after the girl. "We good over here." The doors opened, as she looked inside... " wow," she said.
Scarlet Blade Red
Scarlet Blade Red

Character sheet
Experience Level:
Weapons:

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:37 pm

The boy was still in deep though, not caring for anything or anyone around him. Looking down the hallway he dashed away from everyone. Hallway past hallway he passed by in break necking speeds, after a guard or two happen to have the luck of coming into his vision. Snapping back his scythe be slashed off the heads of anyone that had the misfortune to see him. In a matter of seconds he finally got to the control room. Killing the two people viewing the monitors he got into the intercoms.
"I'm in, start going to you designated spots. I will be here guiding you guys."
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Level:
Weapons:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Blade Red Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:01 pm

"You were serious, you killed all before I could, I only got three,"Red being jealous. As she and Feoria was ready to receive orders from Angelo. They stop to the sound of people dropping from the ceiling. "Get a them!" They yelled and Red and Feoria ran towards then. Slashing, breaking necks, and throwing them as if there trash. When Feoria finished cracking some guys head, she was covered blood as much as the boy. "Angelo come in, we ran into some trouble but Red and I took care of them, tell us where to go," she said give Red a fist bump
Scarlet Blade Red
Scarlet Blade Red

Character sheet
Experience Level:
Weapons:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:11 am

Feoria felt as if she was moving to slow. Every move she did an every person she beaten. It was hard keeping up with Angelo but, she felt that she could do it. Dashing out leaving Red behind she jump down the hallway then move down the stair case. Dashing out the bottom floor. That is where she found the guard quarters. Leaving motion pressure bombs on the floor, she walked back out an started to walk up the stairs again.
"I took care of the guards. How are things going on the other end."
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Level:
Weapons:

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:18 am

Feoria had took care of her part and everything was going as plan. In fact if the group keep going at this speed they would be done sooner than they though they where. The boy looked back at the monitors.
"Red, you got two guards coming up on your left. Knock them out. Feoria, go meet up with Red, Help her finished up the job."
Nothing could stop this invasion now. With the guards in check and the men moving to position. The boy relaxed a little bit and watch everything go smoothly.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Level:
Weapons:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:24 am

She got the call. Everything was going smoothly. Now she just needed to get to the Red girls place.
"Damn..." She said in her head. She didn't like being by her. Just the way she talk an the way she just hugged up on Angelo just ticked her off. If it wasn't for thus mission she would have never spent time in a group like this. The girl knew she was a proud soloist an that's the way she wanted to keep it.
"I'm going."
The girls was going to take her sweet time moving to Red. If she failed it would be no problem for Angelo an herself to take care of it.
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Level:
Weapons:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Blade Red Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:28 am

Red trying to figure out where the guards are coming from. Out go no where a hand came and grabs her picking her up by her neck. "No put me down!." Red shout as she slashed his arm off and stomped him out. Red looked crazy as she looked at the other guard," your next." She ran and did a circle around him. She stop laying on her keen with her head down. The guards body just slide apart and fall along the ground. Feoria came and stopped in her tracks looking confused."Yet I did that, no one touching me and gets away with with," Red said as she ran past her and went to meet up with Angelo
Scarlet Blade Red
Scarlet Blade Red

Character sheet
Experience Level:
Weapons:

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:35 am

Angelo looked at the fighting girls. It was quite entertaining to see them both go at it. The spites they had just made the boy laugh it up like crazy.
"Hey you two, we can fight after we get those user out of this place."
He wonder if this place had any food. He had the itch of something right now. Rolling over one if the dead guards he found a twix bar. He open it up, sat back down, and watch the two complete there part.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Level:
Weapons:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Blade Red Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:22 pm

"Wait...why are we fighting and where did you the twix?," Red stop as she has Feoria penned on the ground. They both look at Angelo and look back at each other with a evil smile. The girls get up and walk towards the boy. Angelo surprised drops his twix and tries to run.
Scarlet Blade Red
Scarlet Blade Red

Character sheet
Experience Level:
Weapons:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:08 pm

Looking over she wondered where she got "twix" from.
"We are in the middle of an attack an your thinking of food. What's wrong with you!?"
The girl was pissed, dashing away she ran down the hallways an kicked in the last door. Looked like she had to do everything by her self. Passing a few if the testing labs where they messed with the users bodies she got to the holding cages. Looking at them all.
"Don't worry, I'm here to help. My group I'd going to bust you out so..."
Kicking down the outer cage.
"Let's go!!!"
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Level:
Weapons:

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:11 pm

The boy was greatly entertained, a little confused wondering how Red knew he was eating but happy. The group was finally heading out.
"I'll meet you out front. Job well done."
That's when the explosion went off. The alarms blazed in a furious red.
"Run for it!"
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Level:
Weapons:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:48 pm

Dashing out of the front gate, the girl ran down to the main building. After passing the outer wall, Feoria looked to Angelo.
"You got two weeks then we go to Latheruna. After that we will be even."
After that the girl left and dashed towards the city. Disapearing
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale
Admin

Character sheet
Experience Level:
Weapons:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum